Your privacy is important to DPL Constructions. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that DPL Constructions collects, and the ways in which DPL Constructions uses that personal information.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
DPL Constructions may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information that you provide for the purpose of contacting DPL Constructions (including your name, your email, your message);
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including your name, your email, your message); and
- any other information that you send to DPL Constructions
USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
DPL Constructions may use your personal information to:
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- supply to you services and/or products that you asked for; or
- send you marketing communications.
Where DPL Constructions discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, DPL Constructions may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
SECURING YOUR DATA
DPL Constructions will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
DPL Constructions will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
CROSS-BORDER DATA TRANSFERS
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
UPDATING THIS STATEMENT
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
DPL Constructions is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
CONTACT DPL CONSTRUCTIONS